In light of the ongoing developments of the Coronavirus (COVID -19), we have taken a number of steps to ensure CPG can continue to provide services during the coming weeks. Protecting the health of our employees is of utmost importance to us, but our focus remains on providing ordering and delivery capability along with other related services for our customers. We continue to monitor the situation and will follow the latest UK Government and WHO advice. For the latest updates, please see below:
1.Is CPG still open for business?
- CPG have implemented remote working where possible; an essential on-site skeleton crew are in place to ensure that our customers continue to be serviced
- CPG are classed as an essential business in the UK and due to this will still be servicing our customers throughout a country lockdown
- Our standard operating hours are as follows: Customer Service: 08.30 to 17.30 hours – Monday to Friday, Warehouse (Goods in): 08:00 hours to 16:30 hours – Monday to Friday, Warehouse (Picking): 08:00 hours to 17:30 hours – Monday to Thursday and 08:00 hours to 17:00 hours Friday. Dependent on the UK governments controls this may change. Any changes to these operating hours will be updated on this page.
2.Will my order be delayed?
- CPG will try its upmost to maintain normal levels of service internally
- Carriers have removed service levels due to high demand, therefore orders to UK and International destinations may take longer than usual through the distribution network. For daily service updates on Parcelforce deliveries please visit Parcelforce Service Updates.
3.Will I be able to obtain a Proof of delivery?
- This is not guaranteed as most carriers have suspended the use of handheld devices for signatures
4.How do I advise of new deliveries into CPG and obtain a booking in reference?
- Please email DTD@cpg-logistics.com with your company name, any relevant delivery information and your contact number. A member of the CPG team will get back to you.
5.Can I speak to someone about an order?
- If you are a Pharmisa user, please login to your account and submit a ‘Get in touch’ request
- You can still contact the CPG customer service team by emailing the relevant email group as normal
- Alternatively, if you have no other option please email DTD@cpg-logistics.com
6.Can I book a collection to return materials?
- For updates regarding Parcelforce collections please visit Parcelforce Service Updates
7.How is CPG protecting its customers and employees?
- Remote working is in place for high risk members of staff
- Temporary staff procedures have been improved to meet demand
- UK government guidelines are being followed
- The warehouse is a large area and all staff are keeping a safe distance
8.Are there any other services CPG provide which could help at this time?
- We provide alternative channels to reach healthcare professionals, patients and veterinary staff with information and resources through our Medisa channels. If you are looking for ways to meet customer demand, please contact SMT@cpg-logistics.com. The Medisa team will contact to discuss your requirements in more detail.
- For other business enquiries or to discuss your specific business activities please contact your CPG customer services team or email SMT@cpg-logistics.com